Museums + Heritage Awards for Excellence 2016
- Fundraisers of the Year still open for entry until 29 Feb
- Volunteers of the Year Award in partnership with AIM is still open for entry until 29 Feb
- Customer Service sponsored by BDRC Continental
- Marketing Campaign sponsored by Volunteer Makers
- Permanent Exhibition sponsored by Martello Media
- Temporary or Touring Exhibition sponsored by Guardian Glass
- Educational Initiative
- Project on a Limited Budget
- Innovation sponsored by ay-pe
- Trading + Enterprise
- International Award
- Restoration or Conservation sponsored by Rochester Bridge Trust
The celebrations will continue into the small hours at our After Awards Party sponsored by BECK! Awards ceremony guests are invited to stay on at an ultimate industry networking event and enjoy a few drinks in the sophisticated surroundings of 8 Northumberland. The whole evening promises to be the perfect blend of celebration, glitz, glamour and business networking too!
EXPLORE THE AWARDS
Extension for new awards
There is still time to enter both new categories for the 2016 Awards, the deadline has been extended to 29 February for Volunteers of the Year and Fundraisers of the Year Awards. Good luck!
What our guests say
“We’re really delighted to have won! We’ve got our award on display and as visible as possible to visitors to the Edinburgh Garden”
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Winner, Winstan Bond Trophy for Trading + Enterprise
“We are beyond thrilled to have been shortlisted – all sensible work has come to a grinding halt!”
Museum Manager, Falkland Islands Museum & National Trust
"So pleased to be nominated for winstan bond trophy for trading & enterprise @MandHShow"
"So excited to be nominated for the @MandHShow awards for @ShakespeareWeek #CelebratorySelfie #museums"
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Here's our #CelebratorySelfie @MandHShow excited about being shortlisted for this years awards..
The Museums + Heritage Awards can provide you with unique opportunities to promote to a hugely targeted audience.
Find out more