Museums + Heritage Awards for Excellence 2016
- Fundraisers of the Year
- Volunteers of the Year Award in partnership with AIM
- Customer Service sponsored by BDRC Continental
- Marketing Campaign sponsored by Volunteer Makers
- Permanent Exhibition sponsored by Martello Media
- Temporary or Touring Exhibition sponsored by Guardian Glass
- Educational Initiative
- Project on a Limited Budget
- Innovation sponsored by ay-pe
- Trading + Enterprise
- International Award
- Restoration or Conservation sponsored by Rochester Bridge Trust
The celebrations will continue into the small hours at our After Awards Party sponsored by BECK! Awards ceremony guests are invited to stay on at an ultimate industry networking event and enjoy a few drinks in the sophisticated surroundings of 8 Northumberland. The whole evening promises to be the perfect blend of celebration, glitz, glamour and business networking too!
EXPLORE THE AWARDS
50+ FREE Talks
The very latest thinking, trends and insights from over 90 experts.
What our guests say
"So pleased to be nominated for winstan bond trophy for trading & enterprise @MandHShow"
"So excited to be nominated for the @MandHShow awards for @ShakespeareWeek #CelebratorySelfie #museums"
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Here's our #CelebratorySelfie @MandHShow excited about being shortlisted for this years awards..
“We’re really delighted to have won! We’ve got our award on display and as visible as possible to visitors to the Edinburgh Garden”
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Winner, Winstan Bond Trophy for Trading + Enterprise
“We are beyond thrilled to have been shortlisted – all sensible work has come to a grinding halt!”
Museum Manager, Falkland Islands Museum & National Trust
The Museums + Heritage Awards can provide you with unique opportunities to promote to a hugely targeted audience.
Find out more